Thursday 25 March 2010

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY??

I have been doing a lot of research since launching the website.

I know if I want to advertise my own website in a magazine or other website I pay a lot in advertising fees. I would love to know what people think of the £4.99 I have set on the site. Remember this gives you a banner advert plus you can list all your items and if you want put hyperlinks directly into your own website or any other marketplace you currently use.

I know that I have had more sales since putting my own products on the site in CANDY JEWELS.

I always think you need to speculate to accumulate and £4.99 is a very small price to gain more sales.

Store of the day can be seen on Facebook all Day by thousands of users I have networked with all over the world. This is also free advertising for you.

The website is also advertised on UK HANDMADE and other related sites.

STORE OF THE DAY TODAY IS: http://www.creativestores.co.uk/ParableDesigns/

Parable is a small British company, producing handmade luxury candles and lamps, derived from a unique collection of vintage wallpaper printing rollers. Parable's methods to make products that are seamless and in relief, make these quality products truly unique and exquisite.

As seen on, 'Kirstie's Homemade Christmas' on Channel 4 and now featured in, 'Decorating with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen'.

All your comments negative or positive will be greatly received.

Thanks. Laurie x

4 comments:

  1. Laurie - I think it sounds pretty great! I have a shop on etsy, and I wonder if UK buyers might be interested in my items! I will check it out! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comments. I know lots of people moan in the forums of etsy that they think their items get lost within all the other designers. From my site customers can buy direct from your etsy site while giving you more sales through exposure in the UK and all over the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that £4.99 is very good price =)

    ReplyDelete